- Building small transformers on a manufacturing line
- Ability to work under a microscope
- Excellent attendance history
- Finger dexterity
- Ability to produce quality parts
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to meet Vishay's attendance policy
- Working hours: 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm, M-Th
This position requires access to information subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, this position is open only to applicants who qualify as “U.S. Persons” according to U.S. federal law.
Vishay offers a comprehensive suite of benefit programs including health care coverage, financial support programs and other resources designed to help you achieve your personal and professional goals. With us, you'll experience unique career paths, an open and collaborative culture, a stable business that will be there for you, and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Do you have the skills we need? Are you ready to power your career as you power the world? If so, apply today.
Vishay is an AAP and Equal Opportunity Employer