Audit and evaluate all of the following but not limited to: manufactured and incoming products, process, procedures, forms, and tools to ensure accuracy and that they meet established standards either set by JonTi-Craft and or government regulations. Provide inspections and audits to ensure customer receives a quality product. Works to ensure all levels of scrap and re-work fall under the parameters set forth by Jonti-Craft.
- Maintains and reports key performance indicators relevant to all quality control areas and the continuous improvement areas.
- Conducts internal audits of all quality processes and analysis and provides corrective action recommendations for findings.
- Confers with the Quality Assurance Supervisor to determine quality and reliability standards and comply with those standards.
- Maintain clean working environment.
- Recommends to the Supervisor of Quality any and all changes in quality processes that will improve the quality of product or the reduction in scrap.
- Monitors all levels of quality pertaining to waste, scrap and the quality processes within manufacturing, packaging and shipping.
- Involved with vendor quality.
- Involved with new product programs and pre-production units.
- Presence in the workplace is an essential function of this job.
Assumes other duties and responsibilities as required or directed by Supervisor of Quality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Has a thorough working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, particularly Outlook, Excel, and Word. Excellent communication skills are imperative. Past auditing experience is a must. Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills. Possess the ability to work independently and to make timely decisions. Be able to develop an excellent process and product knowledge. Provide leadership with proactive action on the shop floor. Must be able to speak, read, and write the English language for safety purposes in an understandable manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School graduate minimum, 2 years college preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment