For an exciting career JOIN the team at Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center in providing top-rated medical care as an RN - Resource Nurse!
- Personal Growth – Leaders & support system committed to helping you grow
- Job Satisfaction – Positively impact each patient you serve by providing patient care
- Compensation – Immediately Avera starts you with great wages and part-time benefits!
- Accountable for the safe, individualized, efficient and effective management and delivery of nursing care of patients.
- Demonstrates critical thinking by synthesizing best practice protocols and standards with patient data, to decide on the best course of action.
- Ensures readiness of area for anticipated or unexpected emergency situations
- Assists in the learning experiences of orientees, co-workers, and students as assigned Foster exemplary clinical practices and serve as a role model for staff achievement and maintenance of clinical skills.
- Collaborates with team members in the development of the trauma program for the hospital
- Participates in quality improvement practices
- Conducts interdisciplinary rounds with treatment team
- Position is 56 hours/2 weeks night shift. Hours are 7 p.m.-7:30 a.m. includes every third weekend and one summer and one winter holiday.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Minnesota required upon hire
- BLS required upon hire
- ACLS and PALS required within 3 months of hire
- CPI required within 4 months of hire