Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich lives and touch the hearts of patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- Fast-paced environment
- This is the role for you if you are a nurse who:
- Values working as a team to provide the highest level of care and provide dignity to the patients
- Appreciates an active, challenging care environment that requires critical thinking
- Strives to impact each patient you serve by providing direct nursing care
- Job Duties include:
- Performing nursing assessments and evaluations of patients and documenting information.
- Screening patients for appropriate information including obtaining the health history, taking vitals and conducting a nursing assessment.
- Assisting provider during procedures, treatments, examinations, and testing of patients within scope of license.
- Educating patient and family about diagnostic process, medications, nutrition, and maintenance of health and wellness.
- Assisting in orientation of new Urgent Care Nurses!
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited school of Nursing.
- MN RN license required upon hire
- BLS required within 30 days of hire
- Basic EKG course required within 90 days of hire
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am-7:00pm; 60 hours every 2 weeks
- Every 2 in 5 weekend rotation
- Occasional holiday