Join the RN Nursing Team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- Licensed as an RN in MN required, ACLS, PALS and CPR.
- Certified Surgical Nurse preferred.
- Must complete AORN Moderate Sedation certification course within 4 months of hire, and complete bi-annual re-certification.
- Typical hours: 7:00am-3:30pm with potential variation.
- Weekday, weekend, holiday, and call rotation;
- 64 hours every 2 weeks