Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings.
Position may be eligible for a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position is eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: You have the opportunity to go beyond licensure and employment requirements and become nationally certified.
- Manageable Hours: Positions include every third weekend, one summer & one winter holiday rotation.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care.
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- Secondary department: CCU
- Licensed as an RN in MN & BLS required upon hire,
- PALS & ACLS certifications required within 90 days of hire,
- Other certifications per policy according to area worked. Additional certifications may be required based on work assignments
- Night Shift, Monday-Friday, 7:00pm – 7:30am; 56 hours every 2 weeks
- Every 3rd weekend
- Holiday rotation: 1 summer, 1 winter
- Occasional call time