· Manageable Hours: 72 hours every 2 weeks including every third weekend, one summer & one winter holiday rotation. Day/Night shift
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
· The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Secondary department is CCU
· Licensed as an RN in MN & BLS required upon hire,
· PALS & ACLS certifications required within 90 days of hire,
· Other certifications per policy according to area worked. Additional certifications may be required based on work assignments