Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: Avera has been named among the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America’s Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care Organization by CHIME.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join Avera as a Radiology Technologist and join a mission driven organization with a great company culture, and team environment.
- Competitive wages with regular increases and benefits.
- Be a part of a rewarding team while providing outstanding care to a variety of patients.
- Operates Radiographic & CT equipment,
- Radiologic Technologist will operate equipment as assigned to provide clinically diagnostic images as directed by physicians.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of a JRCERT approved program required.
- Three or more years of experience preferred.
- Current ARRT registry.
- CPR certification required within 30 days of hire.
- Advanced modality certifications are required within 2 years of hire.
- DXA and/or Mammogram and/or MRI proficiency/certification is also required
- PRN – Varied Shifts, as needed, casual requirements per department policy
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $23.75 - $36.00