**Position eligible for a $10,000 Sign-on Bonus!**
**Position eligible for a $1,000 Referral Bonus!**
- Competitive wages with regular increases and benefits.
- Provide direct patient care in a supportive environment
- Part Time/Benefit Eligible!
- Operates Radiographic & CT equipment,
- Radiologic Technologist will operate equipment as assigned to provide clinically diagnostic images as directed by physicians.
- Call rotation varies but includes at least every 4-5th weekend rotation, rotation of holiday call coverage and 1-2 nights of call per pay period.
- 64 hours/2 weeks
- Graduate of a JRCERT approved program required.
- Three or more years of experience preferred.
- Current ARRT registry.
- CPR certification required within 30 days of hire.
- Advanced modality certifications are required within 2 years of hire.
- DXA and/or Mammogram and/or MRI proficiency/certification is also required