Are you looking for a position that will offer work life balance while at the same time having the opportunity of making a positive impact in the lives of those in our community?
Then become a Patient Service Representative in our Clinic!
What does a Patient Service Representative (PSR) do?
- Actively screen patients upon entrance of the building.
- Provides clerical/reception support to designated medical provider of the Avera Marshall Medical Group
- Coordinates surgery schedules and follow-up visits
- Schedules referrals
- Collects copays
- Register and pre-register patients
- Will be cross-trained in all areas of patient intake and registration
- Hours that support work life balance includes occasional weekend, holiday and evening rotation.
- Work collaboratively with physician & nurse team
- Build relationships with patients
- Fast paced environment