We invite you to join Avera Marshall's multidisciplinary clinic team, as a Nursing Services Supervisor - RN At Avera, mission comes first, with over 300 locations in southwestern Minnesota, eastern South Dakota and surrounding states.
The Supervisor will serve as a leader for the Long Term Care department. Promote a professional practice environment that enables the multidisciplinary team members to continuously provide patient care excellence.
- Serves as a champion, role model and mentor for all employees and colleagues.
- Organizes, directs and monitors resident care services provided by staff
- Collaborates with members of the health care team
- Provides each resident with professional nursing care, assessments and evaluations
- Selects, retains and develops high performing staff
- Assures compliance with all regulatory functions & is aware of regulations, educates staff and families, assists with plan of care for deficient practices.
- Minnesota RN license required upon hire
- Previous Long Term Care and demonstrated leadership experience preferred