**Position may be eligible for a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!**
*This position is eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
Join Avera Granite Falls in one of the fastest growing careers in healthcare as a Medical Laboratory Technician.
- Gain valuable experience with multiple areas of expertise: Phlebotomy, Microbiology, Blood Bank, Hematology, Chemistry, and Serology
- Do you like working with people? The position has direct patient contact in the hospital and clinic with adults, pediatrics and geriatrics.
- Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages, excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off, and generous retirement.
- Job Satisfaction: Positively impact patients you serve each day.
- Full-time Position: Part Time (64 hours/2 weeks), Day/Night shifts. Approximately every 4th or 5th weekend & rotating holidays. No Call Time!
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Science and completion of NAACLS accredited MLS program or bachelor's degree in related science and 1-2 years' experience acceptable to the ASCP or AMT
- Six Months to one year of related experience preferred
- Must be board certified from the ASCP, AMT or equivalent within 12 months of hire