Join the LPN Nursing Team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who are looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings.
- Benefit Eligible!
- Student Loan Repayment: Please inquire about Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Consistent Schedule: With our block scheduling you will never have to wonder when you will be working!
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care. We consider our team like a family, not just co-workers.
- Purpose: Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) play a vital role in the delivery of long-term care services and create a caring and joyful environment for his/her residents.
- Has a sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- Serves as a resident advocate for quality clinical care.
- Maintains confidentiality of patients, visitors, organization personnel and organization business in general.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing required
- The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team required.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in the State of Minnesota.
- Day/Night Shift (7 p.m.-7:30 a.m. and 7 a.m.-7:30 p.m.)
- 64 hours every 2 weeks