We invite you to join Avera Marshall's multidisciplinary Long Term Care team, as Avera Morningside Height's Care Center's...
Director of Nursing
The Director of Nursing will serve as a leader within the solid Long Term Care Department.. Promote a professional practice environment that enables the team members to continuously provide resident care excellence while enhancing the resident experience.
- Establishes and implements policies and procedures for the provision of nursing care, delegated medical care, develops nursing policies and procedures. Lead process and performance improvement
- Select, retain and develop high performing staff
- Contribute to a strong patient-focused and team-based culture.
- Plans, coordinates, and conducts orientation programs for nursing personnel.
- Is instrumental in leading quality improvement activities; develops monitoring tools, collects data, uses data to drive improvements in resident care and services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited Nursing Program four-year college or university preferred
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience and five years related experience and/or training is preferred (any equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered).
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota required
- BLS certification required.