We invite you to join the multidisciplinary Dietary team at Avera Granite Falls, as full-time Dietary Manager of our Dietary Department.
· Serves as a leader within the Dietary Department
· Plans, orders & prepares nutritional meals for the Care center, Hospital, Granite Ridge, daycare, and dinner at your door.
· Prepares the budget for the Dietary Department
· Selects, retains and develops high performing staff
· Contribute to a strong patient-focused and team-based culture
· Collaborates with the dietician to maintain policies and procedures for the Dietary Department
· Assists with meal preparation as needed
· Occasional weekend and holiday involvement.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Completion of an accredited Dietetic Program that meets the state and federal regulations
· Must be able to read, write and understand English
· Two years food service experience required
· Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
Avera Granite Falls offers competitive compensation, benefits and professional growth in a caring work environment. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of your patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.