Join the team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Avera has been voted a “BEST-IN-STATE employer” 2019-current. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
We are seeking a Dietary Aide to join our dynamic Nutrition Services Team at Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center.
- One week of PTO front-loaded and a generous ongoing paid-time off package.
- Options for Free Health Insurance!
- Variety of work: Work in multiple settings including cafeteria, food production, dish room and serving meals.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain healthcare experience for those that are looking to further their education in healthcare or be involved in an ever changing career with upward mobility.
Education and/or Experience
- Food Service experience preferred, but will train.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Monday – Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm, every other weekend, every other holiday; 64 hours every 2 weeks
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $17.00 - $20.50