- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care.
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care: Avera Marshall invests almost $2 million each year to upgrade technology or purchase new hospital equipment to ensure the highest quality care available.
- Population: Opportunity to work with a wide range of ages
- Work/Life balance: 72 hours/2 weeks! No weekend rotation, holiday rotation or call time involvement!
- Perform general nursing care to patient
- Greet patients and prepare them for physical examinations. Obtain height/weight, blood pressure and medical history information.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments.
- Observe, record and report patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to the provider.
- Assists in the orientation of new clinic nursing staff.
- Position will support the Pediatrics Clinic.
Position requirements & preferences:
- Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire
- Previous clinic experience preferred
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing required; Minnesota RN required upon hire