Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: Avera has been named among the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America’s Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care Organization by CHIME.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
If you’re a compassionate individual who enjoys helping people, become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Avera.
- A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides assistance with activities of daily living to long term care residents. This includes assisting with eating, bathing, transferring and toilet hygiene. Our C.N.A.’s are also trained in the areas of activities, dietary, housekeeping, and laundry.
- As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) gain hands-on experience in care working alongside nurses and other professionals who are passionate about creating a positive impact.
- Compensation: Immediately Avera Starts you with great wages and Benefits (for benefit eligible positions)!
- Advancement: Opportunities are available if you desire career growth in Long Term Care.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each resident you serve with providing direct care.
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop
meaningful relationships with our residents.
- The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- Responsible to provide our residents with quality care in a household environment, with resident directed care.
Education and/or Experience
- Must be 16 years of age.
- MN C.N.A. certification required upon hire.
- TMA preferred
- 2:00pm-10:30pm; 72 hours every 2 weeks
- Every other weekend
- Every other holiday
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $18.25 - $24.00