Join the team at Avera!
Award Winning Health Care: Avera has been named among the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems, Forbes list of America’s Best-in-State Employers and Level 10 Most Wired Health Care Organization by CHIME.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, front-loaded PTO and options for free health insurance, sign-on bonuses, various shifts to fit your lifestyle and opportunities for career growth.
Join our outstanding team as an Activity Assistant at Avera Granite Falls Care Center and join a mission driven organization with a great company culture, and team environment.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Make a Positive Impact: Use your creativity to engage residents and improve their quality of life.
- Career Growth opportunities with the largest employer in South Dakota.
- Assist in planning, developing, organizing, implementing and directing quality activities for residents
- Assist residents during group activity
- Leads group activities
- Have excellent communication skills
Education and/or Experience
- High school graduate
- Experience working with people – preferably the elderly population
- PRN – As needed, casual requirements per department policy
- Mostly day or evening hours Monday - Friday
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
- $17.00 - $20.50