CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Join our Team!
CHS is hiring for Seasonal Truck Drivers in Ruthton, MN!
- Ensure accurate and timely pick up/deliveries to our customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner. Assist with or load or unload, as needed.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations. To include but not limited to pre-trip and post-trip reporting, proper load securement and hours of service.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle(s) inside and out, and work environment.
- Complete and document daily maintenance inspections. Ensure proper equipment maintenance is completed including repairs, and preventive maintenance.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, training, personal protective equipment procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Report all incidents (bodily or property), accidents, and traffic violations to immediately to supervisor.
- Enroll in and complete mandatory CHS random drug and alcohol testing program and the Continuous Monitoring Program.
- Assist operational staff and perform other duties as needed or assigned. May include intercompany related driving.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years of experience in Supply Chain and Procurement and/or Transportation and Logistics
- Maintain or be able to obtain a CDL and DOT medical card
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Valid Class A CDL preferred
- Hazmat,Tanker, Air Brake endorsements preferred
- Agriculture background preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Bulk liquid, pressure trailer, or forklift experience preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.