Northwestern Farm Management Company is a regional firm located in Marshall, MN specializing in farm real estate management, farmland sales and farm appraisals for more than 60 years. The company is the largest Minnesota-based farm management firm and operates in Minnesota, northern Iowa and the eastern Dakotas.
Seeking a Certified General Appraiser or someone interested in the appraisal industry. Training and education will be provided to perform duties of this role.
- Collecting and analyzing real estate sales data
- Entering comparable sales data into appraisal software
- Conduct farmland valuations for appraisal and market analysis reports
- Perform farm inspections for subject and comparable properties
- Professional client representation
- Ability to be a team player and collaborate regularly with staff
- Work independently and be responsible for completing inspections and reports
- Demonstrate clear oral and written communication
- Sharp observation and analytical skills
- High personal standards – honesty, loyalty and professional discipline
- Must be eager to work and have excellent time management skills
- Strong agricultural knowledge preferred